Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jennifer

Having friends is such an important part of a woman's life, especially when you are dealing with an illness. I have many good friends in my life, but I wanted to honor one in particular. Jennifer.

Why I Adore this Woman:

~I can call her anytime of day and she will be there for me.

~She has adorable kids that I could seriously adopt-I.Love.Them

~She just had a new baby and I cannot get enough of him

~I can text her when I have a chocolate emergency, and she is at my door, yes, bearing chocolate (she understand this need. LOL)

~My daughter and her daughter are the best of friends and cannot go one day without seeing each other.

~She is beautiful inside and out

~I can talk to her about ANYTHING

~She is always complimenting me :)

~She is a very talented woman

~She is one of the best mothers I know

~She has a wonderful marriage

~She will help me out if I am ever in a bind

~She is a wonderful cook and makes the most yummiest rolls

~She has an awesome sense of style

~Her kids have sweet spirits which says a lot about her as a parent

~She takes my little Maddie to church whenever she wants to go

~She treats my kids like they are her own

~She is like the sister I never had

~She has a calming effect when you are around her that I highly appreciate (I am known to be a little high strung)

~She is a great listener


Thanks for being such a wonderful friend Jennifer. I am so glad to know you :) I hope I am as good as a friend as you are to me. ~S

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sherrie~ you are so sweet!
    Joe and I were talking the other day about our house, and if we knew about the housing market crashing, we would not have bought this house. But then we both agreed...we would not have met if it wasn't for this house! I would not trade our friendship for a better/bigger house!!!
    Thank you for being such a great friend!!
    Love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete