Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday

Matt is working a strange shift for the next two weeks for training. He is working from 6pm to 4am, but he didn't get home until almost 8 this morning (yeah for overtime though). So, Maddie slept over at her best friends last night, Jaiden had his friend sleep over here, and me and Ash had our own sleepover :).

So what do you make two boys and one little cute girl for breakfast?


My mom used to make these when I was little. The boys wanted donuts, but since I was in rollers and a robe, we compromised. These are super easy. You just take some canned rolls, dip them in butter and cinnamon and sugar, then with a spoon, poke a small dent in the top and fill with jam. Bake and enjoy! They are crisp on the outside and soft in the inside. Not the healthiest thing to make, but I usually only make them about 1-2x a year :).


I also finally let Ashlin paint her own nails. Something she has been asking to do for the last year. She did a pretty good job considering that she is only 4. Sometimes letting them grow up is hard.~S


No comments:

Post a Comment