Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

Matt is officially off-work (except for his training in Bend for three days) until June 24th!

So, this blog may be quiet for a while as we will be on vacation for a few weeks.

I just started teaching a psychology class as well as finishing up my sociology class.

We (well Matt) are busy installing a pond in our backyard-pics to follow.

The kids are getting excited for school to be out in two weeks and vacation.

I am planning a girl's night while Matt is gone with a bunch of friends..excited for that :).

I am also brainstorming on what to do for Jaiden's birthday (that is three days after mine). It is hard when they get older as the dynamic of parties and the idea of them changes.

I can't believe that tomorrow is June!

Happy Thursday! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment