Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Ramblings

~Our friend is losing his dad to a lung infection. It breaks my heart as I have met his dad on many occasions. Such a sweet man. I went to the hospital today and dropped off some toffee to his family and a soft blanket so they could cuddle up while sitting in the room with him. I couldn't bear to go in, so I ended up asking a volunteer to drop it off. So sad. I am praying for a miracle that he somehow pulls through.

~I am working everyday this week at my editing job to earn a little extra spending cash to get a few of my friends a Mother's Day gift. I can't wait! I usually send out about 30 cards each year, but due to me just remembering that today, it is obviously not going to happen. Doh!

~While I was at work today, Matt decided to do a little pond in the backyard (now that are kids are older) and he plans on having some little frogs and lily pads in it. Too cute. He also had the house spotless when I got home and dinner going. Did I mention he was also taking care of two sick kids?! What a good man.

~We went on a date last night. We went and got me some wrinkle/facial creme at Costco (yes readers, I am nearly four years away from being 40) and some new soap for my woman parts. Here are the ones I am trying. I really like the goat milk one.

Fragrance Free/All Natural
We also went and saw Avengers. My favorite part, when it was over. I LOVE movies like Batman, Spiderman and so forth, but this one was really disappointing. It was super slow and cheesy. Matt and I were dying laughing after. Too funny. I felt like we needed to be part of a comic book trading club to fit in with the audience. Lol.

~While running some errands today, I found this fabulous necklace. You can buy different charms to hook on it that are reversible. Here is a picture of one. What do you think?  ~S


The other side of it :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment