Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up



1} Lamest thing I did this week:

Matt & I fell asleep before ten (very rare for us..or at least me). Why is this lame? Because I slept in my make-up (can you say gross morning eyes) and we (me) woke up to sick dinner dishes and food lying around. Ewww. Not a good way to start your morning.


2} Not sure what my problem is:

This whole week (well, for the last two days) I have been in a funk. I have no energy, feel like crawling in bed and don't want to do anything! Ugh. I hate feeling this way. I am hoping I wake up energized. We have people coming over for dinner and I have to work both jobs tomorrow :/,

3} Raise:

My new raise at my editing job has finally started (on June 1st). I really cannot complain about this job since I make a ridiculous amount of money per hour and can work as much/little as I want, but, I still want something more challenging.

4} Mixed Feelings:

I am having mixed feelings about our upcoming vacation. I am super excited to see all of my friends, but as with any family trip when you are going to see in-laws, it is hard to please everyone. Hopefully they will remember this is our vacation, not a "we are coming to see you" trip. Ya know what I mean?!

5}  Travelling Kitty:

Matt let the girls take the kitty on a leash to Home Depot. Two times. That poor cat. I am putting my foot down and telling them no more. How ridiculous is that?! I feel really bad for her as she is clearly not amused.


Pray I wake up a new woman. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment