Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Colorado: Day 5

Today was a little awkward. No one was really talking as we were all upset about the whole dog bite situation.

We did end up seeing a little of the town and went to a museum that Matt's dad volunteers at. We had fun looking at everything.

After, we checked out the local Costco (they had a liquor store inside!), a local shop where I got some really cool earrings and then to dinner by the river.

Tomorrow, we start our journey back home. We have 18 hours (not counting stops) ahead of us. We plan on doing half on Wednesday (stopping at a hotel so I can work and we can sleep and swim) and the rest on Thursday.

Matt does not go back to work until Sunday, so I am looking forward to a couple of days off together as a family, back in our home. I know we are all excited to see kitty as well :).

Wish us safe travels and that Jaiden's injuries heal soon and without much scarring :(. He leaves for MT after we get home for a week with my brother and I don't want him to still be in pain.~S


Cool fire engine huh? 


In front of the museum (check out the old wagon in the background!)





1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad that happened to Jaiden. Very scary and traumatizing. I hope it heals quickly and that he's able to have a great trip to MT! Have a safe drive home.

    ReplyDelete