Friday, June 15, 2012

Utah. Day Two

Today, we went to Lagoon Amusement Park. I grew up going there and it was fun for the kids to ride the same rides I did as a kid, and for me to enjoy them to! They are still as fun and scary as I remember. It was a hot day and we were there for a little over seven hours. Exhausting!

After, we met up with my friend from childhood for dinner and to walk around the temple grounds. I have not seen her in over twelve years! She moved to Kentucky after she got married and the miles, family and life in general have kept us apart. Luckily, she was in Utah the same time as me! It was fun catching up and meeting her daughter.

Jaiden about to get on the Sky Coaster. Such a handsome boy :).
Sky Coaster! Going up, up, up.

Matt & our nephew Joshua getting ready to go.
Ash & Maddie


Jamie :) We have known each other since we were 2.

Beautiful Temple Square. I spent many nights here as a teenager thinking.
Temple Square grounds.




Tomorrow, we are meeting up with four different friends from various times in my life. I am really excited :). ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment