Monday, June 4, 2012

Juggling

Matt leaves for Bend today and won't be back for four days. It is going to be a juggling act to say the least.

I start grading finals today (63 of them) and my other students for another class (42 of them) turn in their first assignment today as well. The University requires that all of my grading is done in 72 hours. You do the math. Sucky. However, on the 8th, I get a double paycheck for teaching two classes :).

On top of that, I have editing to do for my other job and that requires going into the office 3/4 of the days Matt will be gone. Did I mention that I also told my boss to "load me up" with work this week since I will be on vacation soon?! I am just asking for punishment huh?

I have a sitter for one of the days, I have time to go in today before Matt goes, so that leaves two days that I will need someone to watch Ash.

I might just go in when Jaiden gets home from school so he can watch the kids. Have I told you how nice it is to have a son that is old enough to babysit?! 

I do have some fun things planned though. My old boss/friend is coming over one night and I invited a bunch of ladies over on Thursday for a Girls Night.

I also planned a surprise rollerskating/sleepover for Jaiden's birthday on Friday night :). Then my birthday is Saturday! I will be 36. Age has never meant anything to me and I am more focused on getting us packed and ready for our vacation and Jaiden's party to really care. But, I am glad to have an excuse to eat cake!



On a side note: Yesterday, when we went to Costco (we normally don't go on the weekends but had to get some stuff for a BBQ) we encountered this family of three that were all adults, arguing and swearing about every little thing they put in their cart. Then, Matt and the kids happened to see a group of men in full body armor reenacting a battle scene at an elementary by our house. It was a surreal day to say the least! I have never understood battle reenacting.

Image Detail



Happy Monday!! ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment