Thursday, June 7, 2012

Glimmer of Sunshine

I had quite possibly the worst day yesterday.

No need to go into details. The day is over. Matt comes home tonight and I am looking forward to celebrating two birthdays and getting ready for our trip.

Yesterday, as I was driving to work, I stopped to get gas (this was before my bad day started). I reached into my wallet to put the reciept away and noticed two folded sheets of paper.

As I opened them, I realized that Ashlin, my youngest (4 yrs) had drawn two pictures and secretly put them in my wallet.

I cannot express the joy I felt. What a sweet thing to do. As my day progressed and everything seemed to fall apart, I kept reminding myself of her act of kindness and how it made me feel. I must be doing something right :). ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment