Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yesterday & Today

Yesterday: 
I spent a good part of the day doing yardwork and my body felt it later that night.

Today:
We get our hot tub delivered.

Yesterday:
I started the second book from the Hunger Games.

Today:
I hope to find a moment to cuddle up on the couch and read more.

Yesterday:
I skipped dinner because our day was just too busy.

Today:
I am excited for Matt to make me filet mignon.

Yesterday:
We pondered getting fireworks.

Today:
We may actually do it.

Yesterday:
We finally got a power washer.

Today:
I have clean windows, porch and siding.

Yesterday:
We fed missionaries, including a strawberry trifle.

Today:
I get to have some of that trifle.

Yesterday:
I laughed with Matt as we watched one of our favorite shows, Louie C.K.

Today:
I hope to watch more.

Yesterday:
My boss texted and said I had a ton of work waiting for me for this weekend :).

Today:
I will head out to the office to pick it up.

Yesterday:
I saw Jaiden's empty chair in the kitchen while feeding the girls and I missed him.

Today:
I hope he is having fun camping, fishing and boating.
~S

3 comments:

  1. A hot tub is super fun! Did you get rid of your trampoline?

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. Brett's still full time but having that extra day off should help a lot. This first week was rough just trying to figure everything out...I think going forward it will be a little easier. Thankful for Sunday nights where there won't be homework...gotta make the most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. No, we still have the trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! You are so awesome. I will have to check out that show.

    ReplyDelete