Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day Two Confession

As you know, my husband left last Monday and is returning Thursday night.

I have never been alone for that long with the kids (since working).

So here are my CONFESSIONS after being away from him for 1.5 days.

1} Being home alone all night is a little scary. Every sound gets me thinking about what I would do IF someone broke in. Silly I know, but this girl likes to be prepared!

2}  I have found myself eating (for virtually every meal) Bob's Red Mill steel cut oats with blueberries. I made a pot of it, put it in the fridge and just microwave it. Lazy I know, but remember I am grading TWO classes assignments this week and doing editing all while taking care of three kids.



3} I have been sleeping in a tank top. Why you ask? When Matt is here, I cover my arms, always. I have never liked my arms. I am afraid he will judge me.

4} I may have gone two days without shaving my legs.

5}  I am more productive in the morning before work due to the fact that I know I will not have help later when I get home from work.

6} I have been so busy during the day with work, the kids and errands, that I have not had time to miss him. But, tonight, I have to admit. I miss him. Love you honey.

~S

1 comment:

  1. How CUTE! My husband is gone every other week for 7 days in a row! I am so sorry you are missing him :) Thanks for helping me even when you are so so busy! Hugs! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete