Monday, June 18, 2012

Colorado: Day Three & Four

We left Utah and drove to Colorado on Sunday. On the way, we stopped and went to IN-N-OUT. The burgers were good, but fries were nasty. I think we remembered it way better than it actually is.




We got to CO just in time to celebrate Father's Day with Matt's dad and Great-Grandfather (that we have never met). 

Then on Monday, this happened...Jaiden got bit by a dog.


Both eyebrows were bit.

I'm sure his face is going to be scarred.

Jaiden got bit by my FIL's huge Old English sheep dog. Ugh. I am so mad. Apparently this is not the first time he has bit someone in the face! I wish they would have warned us and I would have kept the dogs (there are two) away from my kids. Thankfully, it was not one of the girls as they are smaller. I am also glad that it was not worse for Jaiden's face.


What would you have done in my situation? Leave? Get a hotel? The dogs are still in the house. We are keeping them away as best as we can.

I told Matt that between Ashlin's black eye (she got hit by a swing a week ago) and now Jaiden, I would not be surprised if child services paid us a visit. My poor kids!

After we got him taken care of, we went up the mountain to a place called Glenwood Caverns Adventure. We rode an alpine slide down the mountain and went on a cave tour. Super cool. I love cave tours, especially if it is 95 outside!








Hopefully, tomorrow we will be injury free and have a better day. ~



No comments:

Post a Comment