Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday

We spent most the day today in bed recovering from our road-trip.

This week we are preparing for our hot tub to be delivered, finishing the pond in the backyard, getting Jaiden ready to go to MT for a week, and getting back into the routine with work and daily activities.

I am excited for the 4th of July and our 13th anniversary on the 6th. Like every year, we will be spending it at Stephanie Inn at Cannon beach.

I am proud to say that despite going out various times to eat while on vacation, I did not gain a pound, but rather lost. :).

I am so grateful to be back in Portland. You don't realize how beautiful it is until you go to a hot, dry climate like Colorado and Utah. So glad to be back home.

I will post more pics of our trip tomorrow. Please keep our family, especially Matt in your prayers. He is so hurt by his dad right now. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment