Saturday, June 9, 2012

Birthday

36

Today was my birthday.

I woke up to this...


The picture is not that good, but there are little pin-wheels and ribbons all over the lawn.
Two of my sweet friends (well, one because the other one would not get out of bed, LOL!) did this very early in the morning and it was the best thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you Shanon and Jennifer!

My day was pretty restful. I woke up to breakfast in bed, then I went to my work (don't worry, it was just to pick-up files for the weekend) and then I took a two hour nap. Ahhh. Matt made me dinner and we spent the rest of the night relaxing.

I got some sweet personal gifts from friends and some thoughtful cards.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special. Much appreciated. ~S


No comments:

Post a Comment