Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Exhausted!

The last two days have been very busy!

I can finally say I am done school shopping!

All three kids now have hoodies, jackets, underwear, socks, coats, shoes, shirts, pants and school supplies. Whew!

I was thinking of picking up another job at a university the last couple of days as editing has slowed down, but then today I got asked to do 2 starting on the 4th (I have one ending on the 7th)!!!! Yeah!!!

Today, we went to a birthday party at Chucky Cheese and yesterday we went skating. Tomorrow, my two older kids get tested for food allergies. We will be at the allergist from 9-2. Oh joy!

Excited for a relaxing weekend with not so much running around! Our back to school party is on Saturday :). I will post pics. Here is a cute pic of Maddie. She was very excited to get new shoes. Her boots are my favorite.

Also pictured is some of my favorite snacks right now :). I am down almost 15lbs!  I love to snack on: string cheese, hard boiled eggs, Spanish olives, kalamata olives, and all fruits and veggies. It has been so hard finding things that are made without nuts and apple. Almost all of the health bars contain some sort of nuts or apple.~S




Fresh berries. Potato, peas, tomato and edamame salad. Yum!
LOVE these!
One in my purse at all times :).

Late night snack!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment