Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pain

Yesterday I got a mirror and looked at my woman parts. I had to see why I was in so much pain. I was a little surprised, but also not shocked. I have two huge splits at the top that are burning, stinging and itch and a gash looking thing with red, raw skin further down about the size of my pinkie nail. Ouch. All three of these make doing anything unpleasant, especially using the bathroom.  As a result, I did not sleep well last night.

I really wanted to just stay in bed all day with an icepack and some ibuprofen, but I had to go to work early to be back in time to take the kids skating and I promised a coffee date with the hubby before work. Hopefully, I can relax later on tonight once the kids are in bed.

I really wanted to workout on the treadmill today, but even the idea of sweat makes me cringe. Even taking a shower and soaping, washing and rinsing down there is excruciating.

I hope you are having a better day :/. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment