Saturday, August 11, 2012

Guess Who...

Got a new Coach purse last night and my new computer set up?  ME!

I am trying to stay positive that I have two more things to deal with besides LS.

I now have to carry (mind you in a very cute purse) two inhalers and an Epi-Pen. I cannot enjoy a ton of stuff I used to and have to think every time I order food, grocery shop or take a bite of something.

Last night, I had to watch Matt eat peach pie. At least he didn't make me watch him eat guacamole at dinner :). 

We got a laugh yesterday at Jaiden's allergy shot appointment. My inhaler whistles (yes, that is correct, I said whistles) when I use it wrong. Guess what happened in front of a room of waiting people? LOL. I was laughing so hard I cried. Mainly because of the look on Matt's face when I attached the whistling tube to the inhaler. We also practiced (they give you a dummy one) with the Epi-Pen how to inject it into my leg. I am such a geek now.  At least I can laugh about it, right?


I know I will get used to it and in 3 weeks my body will be doing much better.

Things could be worse. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment