Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wednesday

I have the next three or four days off (from editing, still grading) and am having fun with the kiddos and their friends. Yesterday, the girls went to a park for some water play with my friend. I stayed home and showered and did some grading while Matt was asleep. Jaiden went to OMSI with his friend, so it was nice to have a few hours to myself.

Later that day, Maddie's two friends came over. I took them to a craft store to look around and then to Fred Meyer to get treats. We even bought their mom and dad their favorite treat :).

When we got home they really wanted to get in the hot tub, so Matt got in with them and they had quite a bit of fun.

Later, Jaiden's friend slept over and Matt, Ash and I went to Costco to look at a new computer. We bought a new one a few months ago for Matt, but I need a new one for work. Jaiden is going to get my old one for school. When they hit about 5th grade, they pretty much need one every day to do research and homework. So different compared to when I was little.


I just posted grades for this week and the next three days I have open. So excited to relax. ~S

All the girls colored Matt this picture while he was sleeping. It's a white board that he has in his garage :). Too cute.


Ash, Maddie, Lucy and Sammy



No comments:

Post a Comment