Friday, August 17, 2012

Words in Pictures

They are such buddies. Notice the matching outfits?!

Maddie, Tiffany, Ashlin & Caleb cooling off from this 99 degree weather.

At Chucky Cheese. No idea who this boy is. He asked to be in the picture. :)

Can you tell my kids dress themselves?!

 
Camping in Tillamook, OR.

What?! You mean your husband does not cook with a machete? Don't worry, it's Filet Mignon tomorrow.

Ashlin used a hatchet to dig up a plant, then re-plant it. LOL.

This is my job when we camp.
Love Camping. Beautiful huh?
Check out those cup holders! Thanks Mom!
My dad bought me this tent for graduation. It has three rooms with dividers so the girls shared one side, Jaiden on the other, and Matt and I in the middle. Awesome.
Proof that Jaiden came. He hates when I take his picture. 11-year-olds!

77 degrees and beautiful on the coast.






1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I mentioned we should go tent camping, "someone" complained how uncomfortable it would be. :-/ Looks like an awesome campsite!

    ReplyDelete