Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Goals

I have a few goals I wanted to share (mainly for accountability) with my blog readers.

1}  Get our toy closet cleaned out and toys given away before school starts.

2}  Eat healthy and get used to my new diet restrictions due to allergies.

3}  Do the couch to 5k each week. I have already started :).

4}  Have some more weight off by October (for the 5k). 

5}  Be happy with my body by July 6th when we renew our vows and I buy my first wedding dress.

These are all totally doable. I will succeed. ~S

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Goals! I AM WATCHING YOU!!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should find a picture of a wedding dress that you love and put it on your fridge for motivation. That will be so neat to renew your vows and get a *do over*. You'll be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete