Friday, August 3, 2012

Thursday & Friday

Thursday was kinda lame. I spent a few hours at the doctor because I had three major allergic reactions in the last two weeks. Ya, I'm "that person" that actually has an inhaler and has to take an allergy pill daily, although I never tell anyone! LOL.

I am getting tested for food allergies (where they inject your arm or back with what you may be allergic to and wait for bumps to appear) on Thursday. It will be nice to finally know. I am allergic and get reactions from: apples, bananas, avocado, all melons, and nectarines. I have no idea what else I am allergic to. Ugh.

One thing was nice though, the doc gave me a sweet sleeping pill (not Ambien) and boy do I need it!

Later that night, Matt and I took a drive out in the country to look at homes. We found some great ones (around 2600 square feet) with 4+ acres. We are sick of our small house :/. So we will see.

Friday we went on a date in the morning to Starbucks, the library and Barnes & Noble. It was fun :).
Good thing because as soon as we got home, we had a full house of three 11-year-old boys, two 7-year-olds, a five-year-old and three-year-old. See why we need a bigger house?!

My son's friend brought his bunny over and the kids fed it lettuce. Too cute.

We ended up taking the boys swimming then letting all 7 kids get in the hot-tub (good thing we got a 5 man).  I am looking forward to watching some Lost after we get all these kids to bed and cuddling with Matt.

I also finally ordered a laptop for work. I have been using an old one of my brother's for the last 1.5 years. It is so slow and freezes constantly. Hurray! 


I do love a full house of kids though. Just wish I had more room for them to actually be kids. ~S




No comments:

Post a Comment