Sunday, August 26, 2012

Update

This last week was busy. Maddie came home from Vegas and we had our annual PD BBQ that Matt and I do each year.

I am getting ready for Ashlin's 5th birthday, her first day of Preschool and for Jaiden to start 6th and Maddie 2nd. We will also be having our traditional Back-to-School party as well.

Did I mention I am super excited for Fall?

My eating plan is going awesome and I am excited for the 5k in October.

We have our guest list for our July 2013 renewal of vows :).

Here are some pics from this last week :). Can you believe it is almost September?!  ~S




Maddie & Cousin Jordan in Vegas.


At the airport. My hair is jacked up from my bun being patted down. :O 
 
Crazy Ashlin.


Fanno Creek House where we had our BBQ.
Yummy!!!!






Pinata Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment